We set the standards for advanced maintenance services, ensuring you get the longest lifespan and reliable performance out of your equipment. Gulf Elevator's maintenance packages are designd to your needs. We provide quality maintenance services for elevators and automatic doors. Whether it’s Gulf or non-Gulf equipment, our maintenance packages provide the highest-quality and most reliable service for keeping it running, in compliance and up to the highest safety standards. And we commit life-long to your equipment. Our Care for Life assessment and modernization solutions look ahead to guarantee it will remain in optimal condition for a long time to come.
As an added value, we will carry-out thorough inspection of your elevators annually and submit the necessary report for your reference and perusal.
Repair services and upgrades that add value
We provide high-quality repair services and upgrades elevators and automatic doors. With these quick and easy to install solutions we can maximize safety, reliability, ride comfort and eco-efficiency of your equipment. And when larger-scale improvements are needed, we have a wide range of modernization solutions, from particular components to full replacement.
How we do
We have developed the knowledge and the tools to serve you. With professional service technicians and industry-leading maintenance methods. we are able to provide the best service available on all brands of elevators and automatic doors.
We tailor our services to your needs, and employ best method for increasing the safety, extending the lifespan and preserving the value of your equipment.
Putting these tips into practice can help improve the safety, reliability and performance of your equipment.
- In case of a fire or other emergency, use stairs instead of elevators.
- Parents should accompany children at all times and discourage them from playing in or around the elevators.
- Passengers should keep away from the elevator doors during the ride. Those traveling with children should hold their hands, and pets should be kept close on a leash.
- If you notice something unusual in the elevator, such as sounds, smells, or malfunctions in the lighting system, call your local KONE Customer Care Center to schedule an inspection.
- In the event a passenger gets trapped in an elevator, remember that elevator cars have sufficient ventilation and plenty of oxygen. Call the KONE Customer Care Center for immediate assistance.
Why upgrade ?
Is your equipment up-to-date? Are you looking to improve the current standard of your equipment’s safety, reliability, eco-efficiency and comfort of use? We provides various options for upgrading these features in all brands of elevators and automatic doors.
- Fulfill current safety standards.
- Make use of improved eco-efficiency.
- Take advantage of developments in technology.
- Improve equipment lifecycle.
- Increase equipment reliability.
- Improvements save you time and money.
- Better service to the people who use your equipment.
For quotation you can contact on +91 - 9427812345 or you can send us an email on email@example.com
An investment in the future of your building
An elevator like any machine, eventually reaches the end of its lifecycle. Even with regular maintenance and repair, after decades of constant operation - starting more than 100,000 times a year and travelling thousands of kilometers - it may need to be replaced or thoroughly modernised. Modernising your elevator is an investment that pays off by reducing maintenance and energy costs and by improving reliability, safety and aesthetics.
Modernisation keeps your elevator running smoothly for the lifetime of your building. It ensures that your equipment works safely and reliably, and can save money in the long run by reducing maintenance and energy costs.
For passengers, modernisation with us means safety, comfort, and the aesthetic appeal of modern design. For building and facility managers, it means improving performance, energy efficiency and people flow with minimum disruption and maximum availability. And for owners, it means predictable lifecycle management.
What to modernize
Assessing your modernisation needs
Before starting any modernisation work, it makes sense to take a close look at what really needs to be done.
The safety, eco-efficiency, accessibility, performance, and aesthetic appearance of your elevator all need to be considered. Our service does just that – it helps you decide what, when, and how to modernize by making planning and budgeting as easy and straightforward as possible.
The first step is a thorough assessment of the safety, eco-efficiency, accessibility, performance, and aesthetics of the existing installation. Gulf Elevator's team enables you to identify precisely what needs to be done.
Based on our assessment, we make a recommendation on how to get your equipment to the required standard. We have three solutions: modular modernization, modernization packages, or full replacement.